Friday, December 22, 2017

Chemo update

we saw the oncologist on Wednesday and although he is happy with my progress he wants to wait a bit  longer for my surgery wound to heal and for the stoma output to be thicker . So I see him on 5th Jan with the aim to start chemo again the following week .Doc felt the sickness before my op was mainly down to the blockage in my bowel than due to the chemo which is good news .
So for now we focus on the wound healing and having a wonderful Christmas
Merry Christmas and thanks again for all your love and support

Tracy and Chris xx

2 comments:

craftmad said...

That’s good doctors are happy Tracyhave a wonderful festive season and enjoy your family. Take a rest when you need it no overdoing hugs

Unknown said...

That’s good news. Have a fantastic Christmas 🎄 xxx